Do not share account!

Adding Black Skin Into Your TOP2 Game (Detailed)

:: Tweaks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding Black Skin Into Your TOP2 Game (Detailed)

Post  XForsakenX on Sat Jul 21 2012, 05:42

Admin wrote:Here are my tweaks useful for PK and updated clients.

Just follow these instructions:

1. Download Tweaks.zip
2. Extract to any folder you want.
3. Open the folder where you extracted the files.
4. Download Black Skin here, then just copy and paste the two folders into your TOP2 folder, overwrite existing files.
5. Run your client and update, make sure your update.cfg is working so your client will update the latest patch.
Close the Client and follow the next steps.
6. Copy TopPerf.exe to the TOP2 folder you will tweak.
7. Go to your TOP2 folder and run TopPerf.exe
A box will pop up and choose to disable the following only: wings/pets/weapon glows. DO NOT remove effects, you wont be able to see TS and buffs.
8. Copy and paste CharacterAction.tx to your TOP2/scripts/txt folder.
9. You are good to go.

If you have problems, just contact BW for assistance.

Now here is my way of explaining what to do. this might make it easier for you.i am going to take off some things and add new things sonce bf over and people don like it when character action does nothing.
1.create a folder in desktop. we will call this "black skin folder"
2.have open 2 "explorers" (go to home (ctrl + esc) and click on computer. do this twice.) have one be in desktop and the other one be in the tales of pirates 2 folder.
3.Download tweaks.zip in the black skin folder
4.Download black skin from A's post into the black skin folder (you will now have 2 specific things in the folder: Tweaks and Black skin for top2)
5.open up Black skin for tales of pirates 2. open up textures in BOTH explorers. (this means that you should have opened the folder textures in the tales of pirates 2 folder and in the black skin folder) you will now see 2 folders in the black skin folder>textures: ui and UI2009
6.open up the folder "ui" in both folders. open up "serenity" in both folders inside of ui. cut and paste all of the files inside "serenity" from the black skin folder into the "serenity" folder in the tales of pirates 2 folder. (NOTE: it will say thet there are now 2 files with the same name. replace the pasted files with the files in tales of pirates 2 folder.
7. go back one folder in both folders (you should now be back in "ui"). now open the folder "ods" in both folders. cut and paste all of the files inside "ods" from the black skin folder into the "ods" folder in the tales of pirates 2 folder. (NOTE: it will say thet there are now 2 files with the same name. replace the pasted files with the files in tales of pirates 2 folder.
8. go back two folders in both folders (you should be back in "texture"). now open the folder "UI2009" in both folders. (NOTE: you will see a folder in the black skin folder>texture>UI2009 names "texture". open it and you will see 2 minimap files). cut and paste those 2 files into the UI2009 folder. replace old ones.
9.go back one folder in the black skin folder (you will be back to UI2009) cut and paste the file "workshop" into the top2 folder. replace old ones.
10.go back two folders in both folders. (you will be back into the start of the folders). open up scripts in both folders. open up table in both folders. cut and paste the file "itemrefineinfo" into the top2 folder. replace old one
11.go back one folder in both folders. (you will be back in scripts). open up the folder "lua" in both folders. cut and paste "filter,cameracon, and cameraconf1024" into top2 folder. replace old ones. open up forms in both folders. copy and paste "player and main" into top2 folders. replace old ones.
12.Run your client and update, make sure your update.cfg is working so your client will update the latest patch. Close the Client.
13.Copy TopPerf.exe to the TOP2 folder you will tweak.
14.Go to your TOP2 folder and run TopPerf.exe. A box will pop up and choose to disable the following only: wings/pets/weapon glows. DO NOT remove effects, you wont be able to see TS and buffs.
(NOTE: you might have been aware that we skipped the file "characteraction". i skipped it because if you replace the files, you wont be able to see any movement with your character (only walking). if you want to use it, then follow A's step.)
(ANOTHER NOTE: you might notice that not everything is in black skin. i have no solution to this right now since i just started using it.)
PM me through top2 if u want to know more tweaks or if u have a problem with the black skin.

XForsakenX

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/edgar.guzman.3781

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top